Enjoy convenient and secure online shopping solution with MasterCard SecureCode ™ offered by AAIB in partnership with MasterCard.
This service is offered to AAIB Classic and Titanium MasterCard credit card holders. MasterCard SecureCode ™ provides additional security when you shop online at participating merchants displaying MasterCard SecureCode™ logo, with a One Time Password (OTP) protection.
How to generate your MasterCard SecureCode ™ while shopping online at any 3D Secure participating merchants?
- Enter your credit card details and complete the payment steps
- Your One Time Password (OPT) will be sent to you as a SMS on your registered mobile number (Please contact AAIB Call Center 19555 to update your mobile number, if required)
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) in the selected field to validate your identity and complete the transaction
Term and conditions apply. For more information, please click here.
For more details about AAIB MasterCard SecureCode ™ service, click here.
Verified by Visa(VbV):
- VbV (Verified by Visa) password is required for conducting online transactions using AAIB Visa credit card. It provides an extra layer of security for online transactions
- With VbV password even if your card is misplaced, and as you are the only who knows your VBV password no one will be able to use the card online, on VbV-enabled merchants
Introducing ADS (Activation during Shopping) Service – Create Your Own Password:
- With our new ADS (Activation during Shopping) service, you can generate your own unique VbV password while shopping at participating online merchants, at no additional cost
- The participating merchants carry Verified by Visa (VbV) sign
- It is easy; once you create your VbV password, you will use it every time you shop online
Security of your card is important to us
For your security and convenience, AAIB also sends SMS alert for every card transaction on your card
Instructions for Creating your Own VbV Password
You can generate your own Verified by Visa (VbV) password online at any VbV-enabled merchant by following the steps below:
- At the time of making an online payment at VbV-enabled online merchants, the cardholders will be shown an invitation message to enroll their cards in the service “Verified by Visa
- The cardholder should respond to two check questions by entering data requested (which is his National ID number or his Passport depending on what he submitted to the Bank, Card Expiry date, and Date of Birth)
- Upon successful identification, the cardholder personally enters a secret password for payments at VbV-enabled Internet merchants
- The cardholder should keep his password for future shopping
- Service is free of charge for the clients
While shopping online on a merchant with Verified by Visa (VbV) symbol, follow the below steps:
- Use your AAIB Visa Credit Card to pay
- Enter your card information, National ID or Passport and Date of Birth and the Expiry date on the card
- Create your own VbV password
Complete your transaction
AAIB branch network: you can deposit cash at any of AAIB branches
- Direct debit instructions: through standing instructions to debit the amount due from your current/ saving account automatically ( 5% or 100% )
Phone banking service:
- Credit card settlement
- Activate your credit card for internet transaction (Visa ( VbV) / MasterCard )
- Request a new pin
- Lost / stolen credit card replacement
- Dispute form request
Check balances and card transactions of all your credit cards ( up to the last 24 months)