Our roadmap to Sustainable Finance has been full with both leading success stories as well as new challenges. We established our knowhow by practice. As early adopters of the concept, we were interviewed, and showcased as case studies by leading universities and Egyptian CSR entities.
EGYPTIAN CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY CENTER
- Title: Applying CSR to Core Business – AAIB’s move towards sustainable investment
- Submitted to: Good Practice Competition on Responsible Business Conduct , ECRC
- Date: Monday May 16th, 2011
- Rank: 2nd in Egypt
GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO
- Title: Relating to CSR to Corporate Culture
- Date: 2012
THE GERMAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO (GUC)
- Title: AAIB & CSR in Egypt – A 10 year Review!
- Author 1: Menatallah Darrag, MSc - Assistant Lecturer in International Business Department, German University in Cairo (GUC); Menatallah.email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author 2: Reham El Seidi, PhD - Lecturer in Marketing Department, Ain Shams University, Reham.email@example.com