Juman is a daily-compounded income Money Market Fund (denominated in Egyptian Pounds). It is a secure liquid investment and a savings vehicle, that invests in a range of short-term Egyptian money market instruments; which include government and corporate bonds, treasury bills & bank deposits.
Juman can only invest in money market instruments with a maturity of less than 13 months and its average duration may not exceed 5 months.
- Capital preservation with minimal volatility
- Higher interest rate than deposits: Compelling alternative to current and savings accounts; as it combines the flexibility of current accounts with the advantages of savings accounts
- Ideal vehicle to "park" money for a short term
- A high liquidity investment product with access to the fund shares on a daily basis
- Reduced risk by investing in liquid and short term money market instruments
- Higher returns over time from the compounded effect of the daily interest earned
- Allows for daily subscription/redemption at no cost
- Subscription and redemption are held at all AAIB branches
- Daily subscription and redemption until 1:00 pm
- Minimum initial investment of 100 certificates
- NAV is published every Sunday in Al Masry Al Youm Newspaper
For more information call
19555 (24 h / 7 days) or +202 26733107